Mar 2, 2008

Turkey Burgers


This is a recipe I just made up, but it turned out to be pretty tasty.

Ingredients:
1 lb ground turkey (or hamburger)
1/4 c chopped green pepper
1/4 c chopped yellow onion
Black pepper or season-all (optional)

Mix all ingredients together.
Form 4- 1/4 lb patties.
Sprinkle black pepper or season-all on top of patties (optional)
Cook as desired...grill/BBQ, George Forman, fry, etc.

Once burgers are fully cooked, place on bun and dress burger up however you prefer.
We never have any good toppings, so we usually just use ketchup and mayo.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I love the page. So cute and I am very excited about it. I have to finsih my math and I don't know how to do it. Oh well

Jana Banana said...

Can't wait to try this one out- it looks yummy and healthy :)